All documents received are logged and linked to your financial aid record. myUMBC Alerts will disappear within two (2) business days of receipt. Processing of financial aid documents may take up to four (4) weeks. You should expect that processing times may approach this limit during high-volume periods, such as the start of each term, add/drop, and admissions deadlines. Please continue to monitor your myUMBC account for correspondence or requests from our office and staff.
The following forms are available for completion in an electronic format. You must be logged into your myUMBC account to complete and submit these forms.
New: The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships is transitioning our Electronic Forms to DocuSign, an eSignature platform that allows users to complete and submit necessary documents securely from almost anywhere and is compatible with every browser, including mobile phones.
Accidentally create duplicate DocuSign forms?
You can void those duplicates by clicking on “Other Actions” at the top-right corner of the duplicated DocuSign form and selecting “Decline to Sign” OR you can delete duplicate forms from DocuSign if you accidentally create more than one. Read How to Delete Duplicate DocuSign Forms for more information.
Note: Please be aware that if you delete/void an in-process form you sent, manage, or is shared with you, it will also void the transaction for all recipients.
- Housing Update Form– Please complete this form only if your housing status is different than indicated on your financial aid award notification and your 2018-2019 FAFSA.
- Enrollment Update Form– Please complete this form only If your planned enrollment changes from full-time (12+ credits) to part-time (fewer than 12 credits) or vice versa.
- December Graduation Form
- Private Scholarship Notification Form
- Loan Increase/Reinstate Request Form
- Loan Decrease/Cancel Request Form
Please note: New students should upgrade their myUMBC account before accessing our electronic forms. If you are unable to submit our electronic forms visit our Paper Forms page to access the PDF version. If you are using DocuSign, click on the Print icon in the toolbar to print out a paper form.
To access these forms, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The following PDF forms can be completed on your computer using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Upon completion, please print, review and sign in blue or black ink before submitting them to our office. Visit our Paper Forms page.
To safeguard your personal information, please do not send sensitive information to us via email.
2018-2019 Academic Year
- 2018-2019 Dependency Appeal Request Form
- 2018-2019 Professional Judgment Appeal Request Form
- 2018-2019 Federal Direct Parent PLUS Adjustment Form
2019-2020 Academic Year
- 2019-2020 Dependency Appeal Request Form
- 2019-2020 Professional Judgment Appeal Request Form
- 2019-2020 Federal Direct Parent PLUS Adjustment Form (Coming Summer 2019)