All documents received are logged and linked to your financial aid record. myUMBC Alerts will disappear within two (2) business days of receipt. Processing of financial aid documents may take up to four (4) weeks. You should expect that processing times may approach this limit during high-volume periods, such as the start of each term, add/drop, and admissions deadlines. Please continue to monitor your myUMBC account for correspondence or requests from our office and staff.
The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships uses DocuSign for electronic document submission and verification of electronic signatures. This secure platform allows users to complete and submit documents from almost anywhere and is compatible with all browsers, including mobile. You must be logged into your myUMBC account to complete and submit forms via DocuSign. New students should upgrade their myUMBC account before accessing or submitting our electronic forms. For more information about DocuSign, see How DocuSign Works.
Accidentally create duplicate DocuSign forms?
You can void duplicate forms by clicking on “Other Actions” at the top right corner of the duplicate form and selecting “Decline to Sign”. You can also delete duplicate forms from DocuSign if you accidentally create more than one. Read How to Delete Duplicate DocuSign Forms for more information.
Note: Please be aware that if you delete/void an in-process form you sent, manage, or is shared with you, it will also void the transaction for all recipients.
2022-2023 Academic Year
- December Graduation Form
- Private Scholarship Notification Form
- 2022-2023 Housing Update Form-Please complete this form only if your housing status is different than indicated on your financial aid award notification and your 2022-2023 FAFSA.
- 2022-2023 Enrollment Update Form-Please complete this form only if your planned enrollment changes from full-time (12+ credits) to part-time (fewer than 12 credits) or vice versa.
- 2022-2023 Loan Increase/Reinstate Request Form
- 2022-2023 Loan Decrease/Cancel Request Form
The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships has several forms that must be submitted in hard copy. The following PDF forms can be completed on your computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Upon completion, please print, review and sign in blue or black ink before submitting them to our office.
Any electronic form can be printed by clicking on the “Print” icon located in the DocuSign toolbar. This is useful for students experiencing trouble with document submission. Additionally, most electronic forms can be provided in PDF format upon request.
To safeguard your personal information, please do not send sensitive information to us via email.
2022-2023 Academic Year
- 2022-2023 Parent PLUS Adjustment Form – The borrower (parent) of the Parent PLUS loan may request a change to their loan by submitting a completed Parent PLUS Adjustment Form via contact form. When submitting your request, please use the same email address that was used to apply for the Parent PLUS loan.
- 2022-2023 Change in Circumstances Appeal Form