The exit counseling session is intended to help you understand your rights and responsibilities as a student loan borrower. This counseling session may provide helpful tips and information to help you manage your loans.
Please note that you must complete the entire session once you begin. If you exit the counseling before completing the session and return later, you will need to start over from the beginning.
Follow these instructions to complete the Exit Counseling requirement:
- Visit studentloans.gov.
- Sign in using your FSA ID.
- Click on Complete Counseling.
- Click on Exit Counseling.
- Under Select Your Schools, select UMBC and then click Add School.
- Complete the Exit Counseling session.