Payments/reimbursements to students for expenses

Membership Dues, Registrations, etc. for students

Please use the P-card where accepted.

Stipends or Refund of Revenue to be paid to the student

Use the online Payment Request Form

Membership Dues or Registrations to be paid directly to a vendor

Use the online Payment Request Form

Reimbursing a student for travel or miscellaneous expenses

Use the online Travel/Misc. Reimbursement Request Form.


If you have any questions, please call Accounts Payable at 410-455-3638 or email