Adjustments to the initial award package may be necessary if additional information is received that is different from the assumptions used to determine the original package. If you are receiving additional awards (excluding MD State scholarships) that are not included in your financial aid package you must notify our office. Awards that may affect your eligibility include, but are not limited to: private scholarships, tuition waivers (including RA waivers) and assistantships.
Please note that any changes to the FAFSA data may result in an adjustment to your financial aid package, including but not limited to:
- Review of your FAFSA due to Verification
- Enrollment less than full-time (12 credits undergraduate/9 credits graduate). Students who will be enrolled less than full-time must complete the Enrollment Update Form. We also recommend that contact your financial aid counselor to discuss how part-time enrollment may impact your awards
- Please note students must be enrolled at least six credits to receive a Federal Stafford, Parent PLUS or Grad PLUS Loan
- Change in your housing status from what was reported on the FAFSA. If your housing plans have changed you must complete the Housing Update Form
- Corrections made by staff due to conflicting university data
You will receive an electronic notification each time your award package has been adjusted.